debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem

From: Kees Louwen
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:41:52 +0200

Hi, I am having a apache-ssl problem with sourceforge 2.5-33 on Debian Woody. It looks the same as the one mentioned in the email of june (archive) but unfortunate it doesn't tell the solution.

At boot time I get an error:

apache-ssl:Reading key for server....failed

using apache-sslctl start, I get the messages:

reading key for server ....
..apache-ssl start: httpsd could not be started

Commenting out the include sf-httpd.conf in apache-ssl/httpd.conf, makes it possible to start apache-ssl. So probably something in sf-httpd.conf is causing this issue.
Help is very much appreciated.

thanks Kees

Chat on line met vrienden en probeer MSN Messenger uit: http://messenger.msn.nl