demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] The forum is open

From: felix . henry
Subject: [Demexp-dev] The forum is open
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:35:23 +0100

Hi,

I've put the forums (FR & EN) online on the demexp website. I'll send an email
on the exp.dem mailing list.

The forum is basic but I'll improve it in the near future. I wanted a first
version to be online tonight because I will not be able to work much
in the evening this week, and I thought it was urgent to somewhat relieve
the mailing list.

Another info: Isa cleaned her mail account to it's possible to mail her again.

Cheers!

   Felix