demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Info on website

From: felix . henry
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Info on website
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:20:13 +0100

Dear all,

I've made some substantial progress with the implementation of a forum
using SPIP for the demexp website. I expect the forums (one per language)
to be online after one or two evening of work.

I suggest that once the forums are active, we switch the exp.dem mailing list
to "announce" mode to reduce traffic. Only us would be able to contribute
(speak about democracy :-). What do you think?

Good night

  Felix