demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Status on contact with IRISA researchers

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Status on contact with IRISA researchers
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:05:16 +0100

Hello,

I've taken personal contacts with two IRISA
(http://www.irisa.fr/accueil/index_uk.htm) researchers (both from LANDE
research team) in Rennes, France:

 - Olivier RIDOUX. He is working on the concept of Logical Information
   Systems (http://www.irisa.fr/LIS/index.html). The kind of system he
   is designing seems very convenient to handle the classification part
   of DemExp and navigate into several thousands of questions. Yoann,
   one of his PhD student, told me today that we will have OCaml code to
   play with really soon. Moreover, next week, I'll discuss in more
   details with Olivier how we could collaborate;

 - Thomas GENET. He is working on the automatic verification of
   cryptographic protocols. I presented to him and one of his DEA
   student today the proposed cryptographic protocol for anonymous
   voting in DemExp. This discussion raised some points that we'll need
   to consider. Due to lack of time, he won't be able to apply his
   technics to our protocol until the summer, but we have agreed to keep
   contact.

If you need more information, details, just ask me.

Yours,
d.
--
 David Mentré <address@hidden>