demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Strange behavior of win32 client of demexp

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Strange behavior of win32 client of demexp
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:01:05 +0100

Hello Christophe,

I re-tested your latest demexp binary on a windows 2000 machine
and... it worked... albeit not everytime.

 1. when a cygwin shell window is opened, the client is unable to start
    (with an error about a dual cygwin.dll issue);

 2. when there is no cygwin shell window, the client sometimes start,
    sometimes it does no start (with apparently an error on tmp issue).

Sorry for the quite short bug report. It seems to me that current errors
are more related to PATH issues than packaging errors.

However, as I haven't a Windows machine at hand, it is difficult for me
to test your releases.

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A