demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp utilisability

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp utilisability
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:53:55 +0200

Hello John,

2005/8/1, skaller <address@hidden>:
> Connection to a demexp server should be the same:
> I should choose the server, and be assured a connection
> can't ever be made without knowing which server is
> being connected to .. and also can't proceed without
> my password. Other people may prefer auto connect
> without password .. the main thing that this should
> not *silently* default.

Well, to be honest, I haven't put a lot of thought at those issues.
Right now, I trying to make a useable client for people willing to
test the concept (and the software). But more emphasis should be put
on the concept than on the current client, with is very bad from a GUI
point of view. BTW, I'm discovering the hard way how time consuming
and difficult is it to make a user interface. :(

That's said, I have registered your sensible remarks, John, and I'll
try to follow them /in the future/.

Yours,
d.