demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Discussion in French on the future of demexp development

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Discussion in French on the future of demexp development
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:30:12 +0100

Hello,

For those that speak French, FĂ©lix has started a thread on the future
developments of demexp:
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.politics.organizations.demexp.fr/422

I have given my point of view. Feel free to contribute if you want.

As an ultra-short summary: we can do further developements on the
independent client or on the web interface. Both choices have there
advantages but this is up to us to decide.

And I'm sorry for non-French speaking people, this is the kind of issue
you have for a project developed mostly by French people. ;)

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A