demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Project meeting planned (Rennes, France)

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Project meeting planned (Rennes, France)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:14:46 +0100

Hello,

For readers of this list living in Rennes, France, we plan to make a
demexp project meeting on next 22th of December:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.politics.organizations.demexp.fr/434

If you are interested in the project and can attend this meeting, please come.

If you want to come and cannot due to external constraints, please say
so so we can arrange another date if to many people are impacted.

Yours,
d.