demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 01:25:17 +0800

On Monday 04 September 2006 12:17 am, David MENTRE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've setup a basic XML RPC <-> ONC RPC proxy at:
>   http://www.linux-france.org/cgi-bin/demexp-xmlrpc-demo

David: you rock!

I have been able to connect to  the xmlrpc server.
Everything seems to work as expected.

> Currently, supported RPC methods are login(), question_info() and
> max_question_id().

I tested the three, and it works from here. :D

> This proxy is a very first attempt and should be quite buggy, but it
> should help Augustin to continue his work.

yep.
I am now very officially extremely busy!
J'ai du pain sur la planche.

A quick question:
in the question data, I don't see the classification code (aab, etc), nor the
tags associated to the question. are they available with another method?

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.