demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:01:40 +0200

Hello Augustin,

2006/9/4, Augustin <address@hidden>:
I have been able to connect to  the xmlrpc server.
Everything seems to work as expected.

Great!

I am now very officially extremely busy!
J'ai du pain sur la planche.

:-)

in the question data, I don't see the classification code (aab, etc), nor the
tags associated to the question. are they available with another method?

Yes. Those methods are defined in section 3.2.6 (Question tagging) and
3.2.5 (Tag management) of demexp book. Prefered methods are
tag_set_of_question_group() to get get the tags of a set of questions
and tag_info() to get the label of tags. I'll make a binding to them
ASAP (but not before the end of this weekend).

Let us know if you have some code to show, I'll try to build a Drupal
config on my linux machine.

Best wishes,
d.