demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Retrieving Tag List

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Retrieving Tag List
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:50:34 +0900

By the way David,

I'm not sure I understood what the method "max_tag_id(cookie)" was for: in the demexp book, it is described as "Method max_tag_id returns a structure containing the biggest tag identifier on the server."

But I found weird that the function returned exactly the number of questions on the server.

Moreover, when I used the "tag_set_of_question_group(cookie,id,id+N)" with N being the number above (and id=0), I got a server error saying that N is too large (which is probably the case because there should be less tags than the total number of questions).

Any explanations?...

        Lyu.