demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] IE6 compatibility problems

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] IE6 compatibility problems
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:44:31 +0900

Hi,

The HTML code I am generating using CSS does not seem to be fully recognized by IE6 (while it is in Firefox). I don't think it's because I'm using unsupported CSS declarations. All my CSS formatting styles are not taken into account, even in the starting "index.html" page which is VERY simple.

Is it something I should declare in my CSS file?

        Thanks. ABE Lyu