denemo-devel

[Denemo-devel] Capo for Guitar Chords

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Capo for Guitar Chords
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:37:00 +0100

Hi Richard,

I wondered if there might be a way of putting such as: Capo +3; G-> Bb in the same line as the Guitar Chords, if using a Chord Chart Staff.

As seen below the Capo instruction can appear on a separate line, if I add it as a Multiline Text item to the "Original" stave.

AND where I am using the music as a template for Borrowed music in the clarinet line, it appears there too. But with a non-printing voice added to the "Original" stave, I can clear that!

I can't find any documentation in the LilyPond help though such as "CAPO  +2:  A  D  E7  A over a line of music is very common.

Joe