denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] Proof-reading Denemo Scores

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Proof-reading Denemo Scores
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 19:21:32 +0200

Hi Richard,

I use a tablet for this purpose, because I can put it on the music stand
of my piano or take it to a practice room. I just transfer the exported
PDF to the tablet. I haven't tried Denemo's PDF proof reading feature
yet, though I guess that will be handy. Probably, you can use your page
turner on a tablet as well, and other products exist decidedly designed
for tablets (either by Bluetooth or USB), though I haven't tried any yet.

Andreas