denemo-devel

Emailing: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec11.denemo

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Emailing: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec11.denemo
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:27:15 +0000

Hi Richard,

The attached file typesets. But some of the parts lose the second time bar marking. See below.
When I rant lilypond direct I got a log file including:

Interpreting music...[8][16][24]
warning: cannot end volta spanner
[32][40][48][56][64][72][80]
warning: already have a volta spanner, ending that one prematurely
[88][96]
Preprocessing graphical objects...

which I assume means that I have too many first and second time bar markings in the score.

How many should I have? Just on one part? And which one?
(I obviously had to copy and paste them in after I filled the first staff.

And: If I put a double bar on one staff it appears on the barline in the editor. If I put it on a second, it appears before the barline in the editor. Is that correct?

Joe

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
SantaLuciaWoelkiDec11.denemo

Note: To protect against computer viruses, email programs may prevent you from sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your email security settings to determine how attachments are handled.