denemo-devel

Re: Annoying stripes between edit screen and Lyrics pane

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Annoying stripes between edit screen and Lyrics pane
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:47:54 +0000

On Wed, 2019-12-18 at 18:57 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Yes. Best way is to reload denemo, and it disappears entirely.

Actually, we don't have a re-load command, which is sometimes needed
(e.g. when something falls on your keyboard and you have no idea what
has been altered in your score as a result!)
You can just execute (d-Open (d-GetFilename)) but this runs into
trouble if the current score is not saved, so I've written something
more elaborate(*) and checked this into the sources.
It will appear in the File menu as "Reload Score" in tonight's build.

Richard

(*) it's trickier than it should be because saving a score is
asynchronous :(