denemo-devel

Re: revision of Re: Importing other file formats

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: revision of Re: Importing other file formats
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 18:19:59 +0000

On Tue, 2021-03-23 at 12:20 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Richard,
> Here is an example of the type of thing that I am often needing to
> open.

I think there is a bug in Denemo's musicxml import - several bars in
the second staff just before bar 60 should have a tuplet close at the
end of the bar but do not. Putting those in just leaves a problem in
bar 88 of the second staff where Tux appears to have output a 1/32 note
instead of a 1/64 note (at the note before the last, the F). Correcting
that and putting in the end tuplet gives the attached output. Is it
what was expected?
I notice that this musicxml causes Musescore to crash - can anything
else import this musicXML?

It would be nice to have a cut-down version of this musicxml to debug
the problem with the tuplet ends being missing - perhaps just the
second staff and just the few bars around bar 60? Finale? Sib? ...

Richard