denemo-devel

Emailing: TR____WhenTheSaintsGoMarchingIn+.denemo

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Emailing: TR____WhenTheSaintsGoMarchingIn+.denemo
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 22:25:39 +0100

Hi Richard,
I haven't posted a bug on this because it is probably my misunderstanding.
I have tried to group staffs 2 and 3, and 5 and 6, and in the editor it appears as if they have grouping marks on the left of the music. (5 & 6 are borrowed and transposed)
But they don't appear in the Typeset. Any ideas?
Best wishes
Joe

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
TR____WhenTheSaintsGoMarchingIn+.denemo

Note: To protect against computer viruses, email programs may prevent you from sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your email security settings to determine how attachments are handled.