denemo-devel

Re: updated macports

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: updated macports
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:31:49 +0200

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 at 19:17, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2020-08-21 at 14:43 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > Here is an updated macports file to compile denemo and its
> > dependencies. I would appreciate it if anyone here can advise me on
> > how to install the fonts post installation in macports. I should be
> > able to create some binaries but it is unlikely to run in anything
> > but
> > Catalina or Mac Os 10.15 I think that is.  I have also posted a
> > screenshot of denemo running in Catalina that is running on my Ubuntu
> > box!

Hi,
I'd like to try to compile Denemo on Catalina. I've installed XCode
and MacPorts. Are the instructions here updated
(http://www.denemo.org/hacking-sources/)?
I also noticed there's a MacPort of Denemo available, denemo @2.5.0
(print, audio, x11), but I'd like to be able to compile the latest
Denemo version, and I'm not sure about the right way to proceed. Any
help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Lib