denemo-user

[Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)

From: Brian Ackermann
Subject: [Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have a quesiton about getting Denemo setup with Timidity.  I've got timidity installed & working with the fluid3 soundfont, as well as (alternatively) eawpats.

What I'm completely missing is how to take advantage of the numbers of additional instruments in either of the two.  I can get basic instruments out of each of them, but I don't see how to add drums, etc.

I don't see anything in Denemo for the setting of which channels to use, etc.

Am I just missing it, or are these features that yet need to be added?

The archives (savannah & sourceforge) didn't contain any info on this that I could find, and neither did the user manual, or Google.

Thanks!

Brian