Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Confusion about Sample rate

From: Jiji Varghese
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Confusion about Sample rate
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 21:05:40 +0530

Thank you for the responses.

I was planning to use USRP B200 which allows a BW of 56MHz.
Yes. I just want to sense the WIFI spectrum. I came across various sensing techniques like energy sensing, cyclostationarity, covariance based  etc. Hope I am right. But I didn't get how performance tradeoffs affect sample rate?

J. Varghese