Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Divide frequency by a constant

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Divide frequency by a constant
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:58:41 +0000

Hi Barry,

I don't know whether I'm following your intent, but I assume you have a
Variable in GRC called "frequency_a", at say value 99 and you want to
have a signal source block that you want to run at frequency 9?

In that case, you can literally put

frequency_a / 11.0

in that frequency field of the signal source block; GRC "just" hands
through whatever valid Python you enter there.

Best regards,
Marcus