[Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM

From: Ramazan Çetin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:00:13 +0300

Hello all,

I have implemented OFDM system that has one receiver and two transmitters. Receiver can receive signals correctly, when one of the transmitters is active. However, when both of them are active, receiver cannot receive all the packets. They are interfering each other.

To overcome this situation, i tried to allocate different carriers to transmitters. For example; in 256 carriers OFDM system, 1 to 120 is for transmitter 1 and -120 to -1 is for transmitter 2. In this situation, receiver cannot still receive entire packets, when both of them are active.

At the end, i decided to give some gap between transmitters. So, 36 to 90 and -36 to -90 are assigned to transmitters. But, result is same. I have attached two pictures of spectrum. They represents state of one and two transmitters are active. You can check the situation from there.

So, can you suggest a way to receive from two transmitters without interference?

Best regards.

Ramazan