[Discuss-gnuradio] Use OOT package block in another Package

From: tushar sharma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use OOT package block in another Package
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 11:57:15 +0530

Hi,

What would be the correct way to use a block in one of the OOT modules say block named blk of OOT module named oot1 in another package say named pkg.
I have done following:
1. Added header file of blk inĀ  header of the pkg and declared a static pointer for the blk class. This gives no errors.
2. Called make func of blk using the pointer declared. This gives undefined reference error.
3. I have added oot1 to find_package in cmakelist file of pkg.
4. I have added .pc file for oot1 in /usr/local/lib. This is being found and used by pkg

Still the error remains. And on other hand if in same manner I try to us some gnuradio block say file sink in pkg, it works out.

Regards