Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problema REX OFDM

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problema REX OFDM
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:35:50 -0400

Hi Jale - OK; thanks for the updates & for translating to English :) In the future, please "reply all" to include the GNU Radio discussion list: more eyes on your issue are more likely to help you.

Suppose you create a GRC flowgraph where the OFDM Mod goes through a virtual channel (there's a GR block that does this) and then into an OFDM Demod (using the same OFDM setttings for both the Mod and Demod) ... does that work? - MLD