[Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 04:51:34 +0000

Hi all,

I am working on the gr-verilog bock which make the Verilog module work with GNU Radio at real-time. As a part of function of this block, I need to parse the source code that Verilator , a tool that convert Verilog code into C++, generated.

I am implementing this feature with regex. But I am not sure which tool should I use in GNU Radio, C++11 STL Regex or Boost.Regex?

Thank you, if you could give me some advice.

Best regards,
Bowen​