Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:30:13 +0100

Hi Bowen,

Unless there is a strong reason not to use the STL regex, it is better not to add a new dependency. You can currently developing with GnU Radio 3.7 which does not require C++11, but the next release, 3.8, does require it, so I'd recommendation using the STL version and make C++11 required for your OOT module already.