[Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs broken?

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs broken?
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:59:42 -0700

Hello,

I'm using pybombs to install gnuradio 3.7.13.5 onto ubuntu 18.04. Pybombs seems to be unable to install dependencies anymore. Each time I runĀ

pybombs prefix init ~/Documents/gnuradio/gr37 -a gr37 -R gnuradio-default

it goes for a while until it finds software that is missing and errors out. I then manually install the software and rerun the above command. I've had to do this for several dependencies now, including:

mako, cppunit, pyqt4, cheetah, thrift, numpy and more.

Did something change recently that broke pybombs? About a year ago I was using it without much problem, it installed everything for me.

v/r,

Rich