[Discuss-gnuradio] Anaconda Python and GR

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anaconda Python and GR
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:04:23 -0700

I'm having trouble with a gnuradio install. It built successfully, but I can't import gnuradio in python. I believe it is because I'm using anaconda python.

My group has a linux setup script we run to configure software on fresh ubuntu installs. I ran this script and now when I type 'which python' I get:

/opt/anaconda3/bin/python

instead of the standard

/usr/bin/python

Is there a way I can overcome this by modifying the setup_env.sh script, or does it require a special gnuradio compile? Do you think this is even the problem? I'm not sure how to debug from here.

Thanks