Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion-3.8.0 fails to run

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion-3.8.0 fails to run
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 12:58:45 +0100

ah! I missed the part where you said you're not used to Python.

In Python, indentation is structure-defining, and  the error message
sadly doesn't really give context, but it looks like the most probable
explanation is that the line you've inserted is not correctly indented.

Make sure you're using the same characters to indent (spaces) and the
same amount of additional spaces to indent the content of the try:-
block.

Best regards,
Marcus