Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet transmission questions from a newb

From: sumit kumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet transmission questions from a newb
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:10:40 +0100

" but my wi-fi packet receiver works just dandy without any OFDM blocks" --> Can you check the standard which your wifi receiver is following ? If it is 802.11b, then it wont work with gr-ieee 80211 because gr-ieee 80211 is based on OFDM based WiFi.

You cannot use .pcap file as file source for the wifi_tx.grc.

May I know your final aim for this experiment so that I can put my suggestions ?

Regards
Sumit