GNURadio 3.8 - Ubuntu 20.04.01 LTS and Adalm-Pluto

From: Freddy Van Ingelgom
Subject: GNURadio 3.8 - Ubuntu 20.04.01 LTS and Adalm-Pluto
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 16:43:20 +0200

Hello everyone,
This is my first post in this list.
I used gnuradio for some time yet, but recently I saved a acer Travelmate from Win7 and installed Ubuntu 20.04. I Installed gnuradio 3.8. I installed also gr-iio, libiio and libad9361-iio.
When I try to run a flowchart with plutosdr source, I have the message "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'iio'"
I found several "solutions" on the net, but not one that worked for me.
Anyone else had this problem and solved it?
Thanks for your help!
Freddy, ON7VQ