Re: Ho to use Limesdr and rtl dongles with GNURadio 3.8.2

From: Josh
Subject: Re: Ho to use Limesdr and rtl dongles with GNURadio 3.8.2
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 12:02:48 -0400

This is very lightly tested, but I have a PPA with some OOTs packaged (copied from Mait's debian packages) here: https://launchpad.net/~mormj/+archive/ubuntu/gnuradio-oot
if anyone is brave enough to give this a go

1) Install GNU Radio 3.8.2 from the gnuradio-releases PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-releases
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install gnuradio

2) Install OOTs from gnuradio-oot PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mormj/gnuradio-oot
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install gr-limesdr gr-osmocom gr-fcdproplus

Please let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,
Josh