Re: GRC version 3.9.0.0 git master (python 3.8.2) + OOT blocks

From: David Taylor (manx.net)
Subject: Re: GRC version 3.9.0.0 git master (python 3.8.2) + OOT blocks
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 20:04:43 +0100

Josh,

To close off on this one, I built UHD 3.15.0.0 from source and then ran CMake again on GRC 3.8.2. No omissions to the GRC build were reported in the configuration and the build was then completed.
Its been running for a few days now, works well and is stable.
I had a USB issue with the B210, but this was quickly rectified, with reference to the build and install USRP note dated 11 Nov 2019.

I might rebuild 3.9 from source, rather than ppa., when time allows and look a little more closely at the installation paths.
I am confident that this will solve the issue and being able to test OOT code on a secondary platform will be beneficial.

Many thanks
David