GRU module removed, what can I do please ?

From: Jean-Philippe Buchet
Subject: GRU module removed, what can I do please ?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 03:25:45 +0200

Hello,
first of all I am surly not a gnuradio guru, not a python guru.
I use some scripts written by other peoples
Until last week, all was ok.
After an update ( Kali on raspberry)..
I have removed gnuradio, python3.8 ...
and afte, a new install via  apt  ( gnuradio, gnuradio-dev osmo-sdr .. python3.10 ..)

I still get the error : cannot import gru module from gnuradio.

To check, I start by hand in python3 the other imports from gnuradio. gr, digital, filters ...
All them work except "gru"

As I can see, after spent hours and hours, this gru module is removed from gnuradio.
(for the moment I don't understand gnuradio / modules and their goals)

What can I do please ?

OS: raspi-kali 5.15.44 Debian Kali-pi (2022-07-03)
GR Installation Method: apt install ( gnuradio, gnuradio-dev python3 ..)
GNU Radio Version  3.10 (maint-3.10)

Thank you