rx_time

From: Daniel R. Marlow
Subject: rx_time
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 20:53:07 +0000

Hello,

   I am having trouble understanding the 'rx_time' field in the gnuradio
metadata.   In particular, if I use the following code to unpack the metadata:

self.handle = open(filename, "rb")
header_str = self.handle.read(parse_file_metadata.HEADER_LENGTH)
header = pmt.deserialize_str(header_str)
info = parse_file_metadata.parse_header(header, False)
print("info[rx_time]={0}".format(info['rx_time']))

The print statement gives:
info[rx_time]=6634431378.28

I was expecting a time in seconds past the epoch (something in the neighborhood
of 1658609226).

Any information on what I am doing wrong would be most appreciated.

Details: B210 with GPS module, Gnuradio 3.7.9, Ubuntu 16.04

Sincerely,
Dan Marlow

   I am using a B210 board with a GPS module.