Re: Problem seeing HackRF hardware on Mac via a Docker Container

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: Problem seeing HackRF hardware on Mac via a Docker Container
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 16:39:54 +0200

Hi,

Maybe a workaround is running something like SoapyRemote in Mac OS and then accessing the device from Docker through the network.

Best,
Daniel.

On 28/07/2022 19:30, Marcus Müller wrote:
Hi George,

Docker on Mac OS cannot pass through USB devices:

https://docs.docker.com/desktop/faqs/general/#can-i-pass-through-a-usb-device-to-a-container

So, this is sadly impossible.

Best regards,
Marcus