Re: Performance Counters

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: Performance Counters
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 22:17:58 -0400

...and I think found atleast some of my problems. gr-perf-monitorx will exit
with the same error message no matter what the exception is. I changed it to
print out the Exception. It looks like a number of additional libraries are
required. To use it I needed to install:
apt-get install libgraphviz-dev
apt-get install graphviz
pip3 install pygraphviz

It also looks like the NetworkX library may have been updated because it is
complaining about some parameters. I will try to sort through this and submit a
PR.