Re: gr-ieee803-11

From: Felipe Rodrigues
Subject: Re: gr-ieee803-11
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 09:06:13 -0300

Hello, Mike.

Yes, it is possible to do this. The process to send a complex data over an USRP is made by using the uhd blocks.

The UHD blocks can be sink (transmit) or source (receive). You would insert in the field "device address" your USRP address connected to your computer and then make some settings over the gain, sample rate, etc.

This tutorial is important to understand in more detail the process of transmission and reception over SDRs https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Guided_Tutorial_Hardware_Considerations and this another one is very importante to make the correct setting of USRP parameters https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/USRP_Sink .

Can I help you with someone else?