gr-ieee803-11

From: Mike Sousa
Subject: gr-ieee803-11
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 19:21:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

First off, I want you to know that I have limited gnuradio and grc experience.  I have gr-ieee803-11, maint-3.10 loaded into grc. I am planning to just use the transmit parts of the package. It looks like it takes a number of blocks on the output of the the USRP (in my case, a B210) to get Wi-Fi. My B210 is physically wired to the input of another radio (not sure of make but I've been told it operates on a Xilinx  Zynq UltraScale - if that helps).
What I would like to do is command the B210 to send Wi-Fi to the radio that is physically connected to it. Can I do this with gr-ieee803-11? If not, is it possible to modify gr-ieee803-11 to do this? If not, is it possible to do this some other way with gnuradio?

Thanks for your time...