discuss-gnustep

Re: ProjectCenter running or building

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter running or building
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 12:32:34 +0100

> Am 29.12.2019 um 11:19 schrieb David Chisnall <gnustep@theravensnest.org>:
>
> On 29 Dec 2019, at 03:01, Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> ./Framework/ProjectCenter.framework/./libProjectCenter.so: error: undefined
>> reference to '__objc_ivar_offset_NSView._tracking_rects.'
>
> It looks as if PC is using a private NSView ivar.  This will need to have to
> change to using reflection APIs that Gorm required.

The code of PCButton did contain its own implementation of tool tips. Riccardo
removed that code more than half a year ago as we have a better implementation
within gui. This is why master compiles without that issue. We should try to
make a new release of ProjectCenter to have this change available for
everybody. But first we need to look into the other issue Patryk reported.