discuss-gnustep

Re: gnustep.org has been down for the past few days

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: gnustep.org has been down for the past few days
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 21:02:34 +0100

We have a problem. All the PHP software, including the old MediaWiki,
is so old that it's still using numerous deprecated functions such as
the old mysql_*() functions that have been removed from PHP in 2015.

I'll proceed with importing the converted data into MariaDB, but
existing software won't function unless we get a dead pre-7.0 version
of PHP running (for things like Software Index), or upgrade.third
party software (such as MediaWiki).