dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #74] Unable to close a proposal

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #74] Unable to close a proposal
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:35:12 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Unable to close a proposal

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneInvalid

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Régis Houssin (hregis) Submitted on:  2011-09-17 00:00
Last Modified On:  2013-01-30 12:30 Dolibarr version:  3.1.0
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Module Proposal
Severity:  5 - Major
I have created and validated a commercial proposal, but I can not close it, it still give me in status 'Validated (proposal is open)', so I can not create a commande based on this one

best regards,
Step to reproduce bug:
 Status
Resolution:  Invalid Assigned to:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-01-30 12:28
Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Régis Houssin 2011-09-18 09:00
I have made ??a mistake, but rather the theme 'bureau2crea'
Régis Houssin 2011-09-18 09:00
I have done a new tests on the latest CVS and I confirm that the problem is still existing, but only on the "cameleo" theme for the others it work correctly.

regards
Régis Houssin 2011-09-18 09:00
What is close status you choose when closing ?
Does this still true with last CVS ?
Did you run the update process after installing CVS ?
Can you enable syslog module and look into log file for more information ?