dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #242] Page break too high on PDF with descripti

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #242] Page break too high on PDF with description larger than one page
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:36:28 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Page break too high on PDF with description larger than one page

Latest modifications

The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Cyril Besot (cebe) Submitted on:  2011-11-23 15:24
Last Modified On:  2012-02-08 10:36 Dolibarr version:  3.1.0
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Core problem
Severity:  3
Que ce soit en édition HTML ou en texte brut, lorsque les produits/services s'étalent sur plus d'une page, une grosse zone vide est laissée à la fin du tableau de la première page. Pourtant, cette zone peut allègrement recevoir des descriptifs placés sur la seconde page.
Step to reproduce bug:  On which pdf template you use, do you experience this problem ?
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed Assigned to:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-03-06 19:36
The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Cyril Besot 2012-02-08 10:36
azur/crabe
address@hidden 2012-02-07 10:00
With azur template (i have tried also the yellow/jaune template same issue)

Duplicate bug #260
address@hidden 2011-12-30 11:20
Same problem, I have description services with more 30 lines and it break the pdf layout. Could you check or let me know if there is a workaround ?
Thanks

Best Regards,

FB