dotgnu-auth

[Auth]gnutls

From: Ken Nowack
Subject: [Auth]gnutls
Date: 10 Jul 2002 09:26:14 -0700

While digging around yesterday I came upon
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/. GNU Transport Layer Security
Library. After last week's meeting, I just wanted to bring this up as a
possibility for inclusion of gpg support in our auth schema. GNUTLS is
currently in beta testing phase and supports the following:

    *   Support for TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0 protocols
    * Support for the SRP protocol
    * Support for both X.509 and OpenPGP certificates
    * Thread Safe
    * Supports only the strong bulk encryption algorithms, plus RIJNDAEL
and TWOFISH
    * Supports compression
    * Supports sessions.
    * Anonymous key exchange support.

What do you all think? Is this workable?

Ken