dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]meeting notes and LOC

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]meeting notes and LOC
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:41:01 -0400

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:
> [...]
> I'm just rehashing the points to keep us on track.  :)  Great discussion
> starter, though, David and Mario.  Let's start looking at how a mod_dgauth
> would work...

Always a good idea to keep our eyes on the prize. =) For some details of
how the MACS Apache module works today, see http://macs.sf.net/docs/apxs
(Gotta love Doxygen.) The API this is based on is in flux at the moment,
but it should stabilize in a week or so.

Cheers!

mds
--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps.