dotgnu-auth

[Auth]Use Cases for your identity management projects/software

From: Peter Bachman
Subject: [Auth]Use Cases for your identity management projects/software
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:58:21 -0400

Hi all,

For a interesting set of identity based business scenarios (which are vendor
neutral) I'd suggest the Open Group, DIF site. I'm also putting up some use
cases, and additional requirements
(I'm building it as I go along, so it's a work in progress on my lab server).
My stuff
focuses on INS, Homeland Security architecture, as well as large scale
corporate security,
and individual publication of identity and my role as
"disintermediating/reintermediating"
gatekeeper for X.500/LDAP.

http://www.cequs.com

address@hidden