dotgnu-auth

[Auth]david nicol's background in SSO realms

From: david nicol
Subject: [Auth]david nicol's background in SSO realms
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:12:08 -0500

> A central AIS repeater, which would be a hard AIS that checks
> several popular soft AISes and returns the first good identity
> it finds for you

In case people on this list are wondering where I'm getting ideas
such as this, let me tell you.  I designed and implemented for
UM Kansas City a system under which people using the dial-up
modems could offer valid credentials from any of four different
independent systems and if any matched, the provided credentials
got stored as their dial-up username and password.  This simplified
administration of dial-up passwords immensely.