[DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: John
Subject: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:55:07 -0500

This is the article on ZD-Net.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,5093886,00.html

Now, what we need are a few well spoken advocates to post messages to
the forum there. It's important that we distinguish DotGNU from Passport
as a better platform without giving away the farm as to how it will be a
better platform. We need to distinguish this now, or else be seen as an
imitator.

The article contains inaccuracies vis-a-vis this list, and we should
move to correct them. Remember, no-one knows the project as we do.

Any volunteers?

John Le'Brecage.