Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:18:00 +0200

Myrddian wrote:

> Well my opnion stands that if we should go about this, we
> should keep it low for now,  we officially announce the
> project, and get it rolling.

In some way we need to get the word out quickly to the right
people, so that some highly experienced developers will join the
project at an early stage.

I like the newsforge article in this respect.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/07/09/238201&mode=thread

> After a while we make a shout and get attention so they can
> take a look at the progress we have made.

Sounds good :)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com